Stress is defined as a way of how the human body reacts to emotional pressure. This can be caused by both good and bad circumstances. The body injects chemicals that give energy and strength, into the blood stream. These can be a beneficial thing, if the stress is caused by a danger that requires a takeoff. However, it can have consequences if it is caused by emotional situations. Acute stress causes many healthy problems if left unchecked. Below are the outlines of health issues caused by emotional stress.
Stressed persons have a likelihood of developing heart conditions due to:
· Stress increases the heart rate and blood flow.
· It induces the release of cholesterol and triglycerides into the bloodstream.
· Stress can trigger severe cardiac problems.
Doctors advise that a person with chronic heart issues to avoid tension at all price.
Research has proven that stress exacerbates asthma. There is even some evidence, that parents with acute stress might increase chances of an asthma attack to their youngsters. It is even much higher if child mother:
· Smoked during pregnancy.
· Exposed their children to air pollution at an early stage.
Excess stored fat under the skin belly, poses a greater health hazard as opposed to fat stored on legs and hips. Stress causes obesity because:
· Lamentably, for people with stress have their excess stored under the abdomen skin.
· The stressed body releases a hormone known as cortisol and causes the body to deposit fat under the skin.
Stress worsens diabetes in two different ways:
· Increases possibility of unhealthy eating and drinking, therefore increases the blood sugar levels.
· Stress raises the glucose sugar levels directly.
Stress is one of the major factors that are known to trigger headaches and migraine.
Depression is emotional breakdown as a consequence of intense tension.
People that have chronic stress are more potential to get into depression as opposed to those with minimal tension.
· Stress worsens ulcers by triggering the secretion of acids in the abdomen.
· Stress causes chronic burning sensation of the throat known as heartburn.
· It also causes irritation of the bowels.
Alzheimer’s Disease (memory loss)
Chronic stress is feared to be responsible for early memory loss. A study has shown that people that endured stress in their midlife suffers from memory loss at a later stage in life as opposed to those suffered less stress.
Stress affects the age of someone.Researchers’ examined people with stress and found a particular brain region of the chromosomes had accelerated ageing.
People with chronic stress are more likely to be in their grave earlier than people with less tension. A stressed person might go ahead and commit suicide.
Stress condition is managed by visiting a qualified doctor. The stressed person is supposed to speak her/his mind out in order to get help. Sometimes it gets expensive to access an expert. Nevertheless, for patients with EHIC insurance card are able to receive help within all European Economic area similar to one in U.K cheaply.