Delhi To Dazzle In March
Being the capital city of India, Delhi is the seat of the apex of executive, legislative and judicial power of the nation. It is also home to cultural, scientific and sporting events.
Here is a list of events to be held in Delhi in the third week of March:
- Camp for Ranthambore National Park: Ranthambore, best known for its tiger population, is one of the biggest national parks in India, located in the state of Rajasthan. Mantis Photo-expeditions is organizing a 3-day trip and wildlife photography workshop to Ranthambore from 21st to 23rd March. Mantis Photo-expeditions is located in Munirka village in New Delhi.
- World Kayastha Conference: At 8.00 am on March 21st. Venue is New Delhi.
- Medical Fair India: 9 am, March 21st to 23rd at ITPO, Pragati Maidan. Organized by Invitro Diagnostics India, Medical Fair India is a professionally organized Medical Technology and Medical Equipment trade shows in India.
The event is to host over 8000 attendees. They come to know about the latest rehabilitation techniques and market developments. There are participants from as many as 17 different countries, thus proving its international stature.
- PMP Certification: A PMP certification training workshop is being held in Delhi by Astro Wix, which is a top Project Management Solutions company. The workshop will provide necessary skills in project management and will enable you to crack the PMP certification exam with flying colors. The workshop will help you get insights into project management skills.
- 425/850 KM ride to Hussainiwala: As a tribute to three youngsters hanged by the British government in 1931, a cycle ride is organized by Pedallers from India Gate to their statue in Hussainiwala. Begins at 5 am on 22nd March.
- Girija Devi– A movie to be screened at the Habitat Centre on 22 March, Sunday, created by Madhu Chandra.
- Dental Technology Seminar: Organized by O -RAY Dental Technologies on March 22nd, the camp will cover details like Dental Microscope, Dental chair technology, CED, FDA, AERB Certifications, cost management in dentistry, dental software, etc. Rs 2000 per head.
- Yoga and Painting Workshop: Organized by Sankalp Yoga and Retreat, Vasant Kunj, it is a fun and spontaneous workshop combing the flow of yoga with flow of colours. Bring your yoga mat- we will provide canvas and colours. Only 20 seats, from 2.00 to 5.00 pm. Cost is Rs 800/ head.
- Relative Strength Analysis: Lecture By Anshuman Chatterjee: At 2 pm, March 21st in Lecture Room 2, India International Centre, Max Mueller Marg. Covers topics like: What is Relative Strength, Statistical evidence establishing g its credibility, past evidence on how it has performed, best sector and stock to invest in today.
- Safe Riders Weekend Getaway: 6 am on March 26. This is a ride for the cause of road safety of motor vehicles. The motorbikes will start from Rajghat, get set on National Highway -1, reach Chandigarh and return to Delhi, the same day. Total distance covered will be over 500km. Stopping points and eateries will be decided by majority opinion. Registration is free but compulsory.
These are some of the events slated to happen in Delhi, in mid-March. These events in Delhi promise to be fun, useful and exciting.
Author’s Bio: He is a freelance travel writer. He has travelled extensively in North India. He is based in Delhi and covers various events in Delhi for different publications including online ones like eventshigh.