As a woman, there are many things that you worry about when it comes to your appearance: beauty products, shoes, accessories and most importantly, clothes. When talking about clothes, it doesn’t only cover the clothes that people see you wearing from the outside but also what undergarments you are wearing.
But choosing the sexy bra set can be quite difficult and many women have been having a hard time in selecting the right ones for them. Here are some tips that can help you in selecting the right undergarment set for you.
Bra sets – How to Select the Perfect Size?
One of the most important things to consider when choosing the perfect bra set is your band and cup size. To get your band size, you need to measure around your rib cage which is right under your bust in inches and add 5 inches to it. Your band measurement will be the actual measurement you have gotten before adding 5 in.
To find your cup size, you need to measure around and over the fullest part of your breasts. Get this number and subtract your band measurement to get your cup size.
- Less than 1″ = AA CUP
- 1″ = A CUP
- 2″ = B CUP
- 3″ = C CUP
- 4″ = D CUP
- 5″ = DD CUP
Bra Set Style that Suits you
Searching for the style of the bra set that will accentuate and intensify your curves is also important. There are different body sizes and just like how some clothes look better in a certain body type, some bra sets also fit certain body types.
- Half cup bras are more suited to those women with smaller cup sizes because this kind of bras is into creating more cleavage, lifting and emphasizing the breasts that you have.
- Full cup bras are the best bras that women with large cup sizes can wear especially since these have thicker straps and under-wiring that can give the ultimate support to their breasts without putting too much pressure in their backs.
- Moulded bras are suited for any breast size and shape. Wearing a bra set in this style is better compared to other types when you are wearing closer fitting clothes since they are perfect in creating a smooth line.
Styles that will Intensify your Curves
Aside from choosing the main style of your bra, it is also important to take into consideration the cut of your bra cups. This will be the deciding factor on whether you look sexy with your bra. Here are some of the sexiest cuts that can surely intensify your curves.
- Push up bras look sexy on any woman regardless of the size of her breasts but this type of bra is most recommended for those who have smaller cup sizes in order to lift their breasts and create the ideal breast shape thus, enhancing their curves. This style is also designed to push the woman’s breasts together to create the best cleavage possible.
- Plunge-style bra is also another great style of bra that can intensify a woman’s curves since they are designed to lift and separate the woman’s breasts. It is distinguished from others because of its low, plunging front that usually forms a “V.” Most plunge bras have additional pads at the bottom to lift a woman’s breasts and create the perfect cleavage possible. This is extremely perfect with plunging necklines since it will show your perfect cleavage without showing your bra.
- Balconet bra is another sexy style that will enhance a woman’s curves although it does not offer the same effect of cleavage as a push-up bra does but it will still lift your breasts without pushing them together so much like the other two. This is also perfect with low-neckline tops.
Purchasing and wearing the right undergarments can make you feel extra confident and comfortable with yourself thus choosing the right undergarment set for you can be advantageous to you. So, take note of these tips to be able to choose the undergarments that will make you feel the most confident.