In the world, many non-veg lovers only like to eat chicken or meat. In India, there are so many different varieties of non-veg dishes, which can make anyone fall in love with those dishes. When the Indian spices hit the non-veg dishes, it becomes a perfect combination for spicy and non-veg lovers. Almost each state of India has at least one unique non-veg dish like Rajasthan has Laal Maas, Goa has its prawn dish, and Bengali has their famous fish dishes and many others.
There are lots of more recipes in this long list. Some of the very famous are:
- Grilled Chicken Escalope with Fresh Salsa: This is the dish with an extraordinary taste, and it can be made at home very easily. The green sauce and spices are filled inside it. It is accompanied with chopped onions and vegetables.
- Mutton Korma: This is one of the best mutton curries with a buttery taste. This dish includes the use of dairy products such as curd and cream. This flavourful dish, along with curd, includes garlic-ginger paste and cloves.
- Pina Colada Pork Ribs: This is one of the greatest dishes for spicy food lovers. The dish can smack your lips. Pork is dipped in amazing flavours, but the unique taste of the dish comes from the ginger.
- Tandoori Lamb Chops: In this dish, fried lamb chops are dipped in yogurt and other masalas. The aroma of the dish is hard to ignore, you must try this dish, as this will surely impress your taste buds.
- Malabar Fish Biryani: This is the recipe for the seafood lovers. The hot and spicy curry will surely tickle your tongue, as one cannot resist for licking their fingers. This fish Biryani can be devoured at all times.
- Keema Samosa with Yogurt Dip: This is the perfect snack for your tea-time. This Punjabi meal is made from enveloping keema masala mixture inside like other samosas and then fried. This is best served with green chutney and some other sauces.
- Mutton Do Pyaza: The dish is liked by every age group. The Mughlai dish is well-known from ancient times. You can find full mutton do pyaza recipe in Hindi by searching on the web.
- Curried Parmesan Fish Fingers: The crunchy covering plus inner soft make a perfect combination to give this dish an amazing taste. Tender fish is cut into pieces, then wrapped and later fried. It looks like French fries but has an entirely different taste. The best it is eaten by dipping in ketchup and mustard sauce.
- Chicken 65: The dish has been originated from the bottom of the India, Chennai but now it is loved in the whole India. It is spicy and fried with lots of different flavours such as ginger, garlic, and chillies. It can be eaten alone as well as with roti or naan.
- Goan Prawn Curry with Raw Mango: Goa is very popular for its seafood. The dishes made from prawn and lobsters are worth eating. This dish is rich in flavour and makes a brilliant Goan delicacy.
You must try these dishes as you will surely love it. Get all the recipes online with the step to step instructions including the mutton do pyaza recipe.