What Is Shilajit and How Beneficial It Is?
Shilajit is an Ayurvedic term considered as a blessing of god, for humanity given to live life youthfully and become immortal. This belief is now made available in tangible form, as Shilajit products. This Ayurvedic material is capable to improve your stamina, strength and reduce stress. It has a pale brown to blackish brown color and is oily to touch, heavy and pure. It contains around 85 kinds of minerals in Ionic form, such as himic acid, triterpenes, aromatic carboxylic acid and fulvic acid. For many centuries Shilajit are being used, though it was recognized only in the western world earlier.
Meaning of Shilajit
Meaning of Shilajit in Sanskrit is Rock Like as it provides the power and makes the human body like a rock to withstand the ravages of time. This Ayurvedic material is found mainly in the Himalayan Mountains of India, China, Tibet and other parts of Himalayan belt. It is the output of the plants that are trapped in rocks, broke down and maintained by high pressure. Many factors are involved in the composition of this drug, such as species of plants, altitude and climatic conditions, etc. This pure, natural herbal drug is very useful to deal with many diseases and cater to the needs of human about potency, anti-aging and rejuvenation.
Shilajit offers a lot of benefits to users, including men and women. Some of them include;
- This is an antioxidant preventing the production of free radicals in the body and renders youthful life for a longer time.
- The blood is purified and controls blood pressure
- The best remedy to deal with mental stress, depression, mental concentration and mental fatigue.
- This is an excellent pain relieving drug recommended for injury and muscular pain relief.
- The blood sugar level is regulated, hence greatly recommended for diabetic cases.
- It helps to make your skin appear fresh, shiny and glowing.
- As a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, Shilajit reduces severe chemically induced edema up to 77%.
- Helps to cure urinary problems and piles and fistula too.
- The core energy is increased, which is essential for sexual and spiritual power.
How to use Shilajit?
This is a safe herbal drug that anyone can take. It is available in capsule or liquid form and doctor will prescribe the sufficient dosage to intake so as to achieve desired results.
Does Shilajit cause any Side Effects?
Shilajit has been using since ages traditionally as well as in the Ayurvedic herbal medicines. There are no side effects reported yet. However, enough studies are not conducted about its clinical safety. Hence, you have to be careful about taking right dosages for desired results.
Today, many medical associations and countries have verified, approved and offered patents for Shilajit. People who use this drug are making testimonials over the internet about the improvements they achieved beyond their expectations. This very rare and popular drug is given by nature, hence have high value. You can see best quality Shilajit in India with other names, such as Girji, asphaltum and mineral pitch.
You can buy original and pure Shilajit over the internet. There are many shops selling quality Shilajit at an affordable price, rates over the internet. Choose a reliable and renowned online shop and ensure the drug they supply is really a longevity diet and anti aging supplement. Choose a shop that sells the best purblack Shilajit that are extracted from the Himalayas. Do a thorough search over the internet and find out the most reliable and renowned shop selling Purblack Shilajit at affordable price rates. Use it for a youthful, long life!!!