Why Under-the-Sink Water Purifiers Are The Perfect Fit For Stylish Modular Kitchens
Gone are the days, when water purifiers were present in just a few homes around the block. In an increasingly polluted and contaminated world, installing the best water purifier is a MUST if you want your family to stay protected and healthy. With alarming water pollution levels in both urban and rural areas, drinking tap water opens the door to major health problems and spreads a red carpet for water-borne diseases.
Speaking of water purifiers, the first image that pops into one’s mind is the big, bulky wall-mounted or countertop ones. However, with the increasing popularity of modular kitchens, a novel model is stealing the limelight. Introducing, “Under-the-Sink Water Purifier.”
What is it?
As the name implies, these models are mounted under your kitchen sink, saving you valuable counter space and remains out of sight. Also, known as under the counter water purifiers, they are directly connected to your water tap, meaning you get purified water straight out of the tap. Let’s understand why an Under the Sink Water Purifier is the best fit for Modular Kitchens:
- Remains out-of-sight – Yes, as these purifiers are fit under the sink, they don’t spoil the overall look of your kitchen. As modular kitchens, have plenty of cabinets and drawers, these purifiers get hidden behind closed doors, thereby not affecting the aesthetics of your stylish, modern kitchen.
- Ease of operability – With an under the sink water purifier, you get pure and clean water directly from the tap. This means you don’t have to spend extra time in the kitchen filling up canisters of water. Just open the tap and fill up the bottles, tumblers and quench your thirst with pure water free of contaminants, pathogens, and pollutants.
- Quick installation – There is no need of drilling holes or adding extra pipes. Since these water purifiers connect directly to your water connection pipe, it requires minimal plumbing. What more, the entire installation process is completed within a couple of hours, and you get pure water within minutes.
- Minimal Maintenance – One of the biggest benefits of the best water purifiers is that they are easy to maintain. All you have to do is replace the water filters periodically, and you get pure water directly from your tap.
- Water flow is higher – All popular models of under-the-sink water purifiers make use of a hydrostatic storage tank, to store the purified water. This tank has a higher water output rate, meaning the time taken to fill a bottle using this purifier is way lesser than the time taken in a wall mounted or countertop purifier.
Now let’s take a look at certain factors to consider while Choosing a New Water Purifier for your Kitchen:
- Make sure that the model you choose uses the latest water purification technology. Opt for RO/UV/UF depending on the water you receive in your taps.
- While choosing RO based water purifier, make sure it comes with TDS Technology. This is because RO filtering strips away the essential minerals from your water. When a purifier has TDS technology, it ensures that the purified water has the required amount of minerals in it.
- Always make sure that the brand of water purifier you choose offers excellent after-sales service and support. This is because even the best water purifiers require constant servicing and you need a brand that makes it easy to book service appointments.
Under-the-sink water purifiers are the perfect fit for modern kitchens with stylish modular ware. They help give a better look to your kitchen and provides pure water. Put an end to unsightly, bulky water purifiers. Switch over to under-the-sink water purifiers and enjoy clean, pure water without spoiling the look of your stylish, modular kitchen.