How to Edit MP4 Videos Using Movavi Video Editor
Nowadays one of the most popular file formats is MP4 as it is compatible with most devices and platforms. In fact the vast majority of clips that you record or otherwise obtain will probably be MP4 videos as well, which is why it helps to know how to edit them.
If you are looking for an easy way to start editing MP4 videos, you need look no further than Movavi Video Editor. It is an intuitive editor that you can use to edit your MP4 videos as well as most other video formats too.
To get started all you need to do is launch Movavi Video Editor and open the editor by clicking on the ‘Create project in full feature mode’ option. On the interface you can then click the ‘Add Media Files’ button and select the MP4 videos that you want to edit – or you could import them from a camcorder, or record videos on the spot via your webcam.
After the videos have been loaded into Movavi Video Editor, you can start to edit them in various ways with the features that are available. Make no mistake there are lots of features you could choose to use, and some will allow you to:
- Compile video clips by merging them together, arranging them in the right order, and trimming out any parts that aren’t required.
- Enhance the quality of videos by adjusting the color settings and fixing any issues that may be present.
- Place animated transitions between video segments to link them together.
- Apply various types of filters to stylize your video or give it a unique atmosphere.
- Add audio tracks containing background music, a voiceover, or any other audio.
- Edit the audio to improve its quality, remove background noise, normalize quiet segments, and so on.
- Try out advanced special effects such as Chroma key, split screen, slow motion, and more.
- Insert text elements and customize them to create unique captions, subtitles, titles, or watermarks.
Suffice to say Movavi Video Editor is a capable MP4 video editor for PC that should cover all your needs regardless of whether you want to make a few small tweaks to fix part of your video – or compile and create impressive video content of your own. Every one of its features is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, so you don’t need prior experience to take advantage of what it has to offer.
If you have a few minutes to spare it would be worth your while to try out Movavi Video Editor and its features. That is all it will take for you to see how powerful they are, as well as how easily they can be applied to your videos.
No comments yet.